Monday, December 03, 2007

cheers to the ole grandma

As you probably have figured, I am a cuppacaholic thus I've cuppacafied every significant event in my sched. I haven't been around for awhile and I thought it would be nice to give back this time around as I will be back to my old busy-bee lifestyle when houseman kicks in. Miss ChewChew decided on a homely birthday tea to celebrate her age so we all toddled over to her place to help her get cheery.

It's funny but nobody seems to want to celebrate their age past 25. Why? I'm still game for a party and there isn't really anything to be sad about unless we're Carrie Bradshaw or worse... Samantha Jones.

Well.. to ease the pain abit I figured I could help by contributing a box filled with mini-heavenlies. I think she liked it so that's alright :)



This is Secret Garden with colour preference of lavender, peach and pink. Perhaps it wasn't the best combination but the girls did like it so 'twas fine in the end.
Secret Garden up close
This is an image from Miss PalnaPalna's camera as I had forgotten to insert my memory card into the camera and have totally no pictures of the event. Happy birthday babydoll!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...