Sunday, November 18, 2007

these are a few of my favourite things

"When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad..."



I had to have it-lah. The box looks like it's holding a 500mL bottle but really half of it is occupied by the cap's daisy headdress. I've been meaning to get myself once since it launched months ago but ayia you know-lah Malaysian market is snail-slow when it comes to season turnovers. Besides I don't think I've seen it anywhere except here in Marc by Marc Jacobs, Pavillion. Super cute right the packaging!! Makes you feel like it's a Super Spring Sunday in the meadows.


Marc speaks of his new fragrance: "Radiant and enchanting, Daisy is a sparkling floral bouquet with a fresh, spirited edge." The top notes are: Luscious Natural Freshness comprising of scents of wild strawberries, violet leaves and ruby red grapefruit. Heart notes are: Luminous Modern Vintage comprising of scents of violet, jasmine and gardenia. Base notes comprise of Smooth Softness and Warm Sensuality scents like vanilla infusions, musks and white woods. It's so fun to smell like luminous modern vintage. What smell is that yah?


I'm liking it so much that I'm kissing it everywhere. This is like Little House on the Prairie gone posh *giggles*


Look at the packaging-lor. How can a person say no to such a cutey frivolous bottle like that? You can get yourself a dose of simple fun at Marc by Marc Jacobs in Pavilion, KL for RM297. This is SO ME: princess and mega cute.



LOVES IT!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...