Sunday, November 04, 2007

neon nails

Remember my first pedicure?

I had wanted to get a manicure and pedicure at Sothys, 1 Utama with Mmmy but they couldn't get us 2 slots at once so I went over to Nail Studio and they could get us 2 appointments in an hour. I've been having thoughts of painting my nails with the neon pink - canary yellow combo ala Christopher Kane for awhile now but I just didn't have the time. Now that I do have (more than) ample time... VOILA!!



The yellow didn't turn out too canary 'cos she painted over the neon pink giving it a slight orange tinge but it's OK-lah. Hot right?? G*DDD I LOVE' EM. I've had wayyy too many compliments over my nails and they're just nails-lho.

Excuse the bad skin. I haven't been taking good care of it especially those times in the village. Even the cuticles look crummy. Will have to up the lotion factor from now. But they lookin' pretty fine yah girlfriend? I did the colour the other way around for the toes.
My manicurist was so excited to do my nails for me 'cos she hardly gets customers who like to experiment with colours like that. I told her the next time I'll french 'em black with neon tips. She can hardly wait *giggles* Me too!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...