Saturday, November 17, 2007

just looking

"there's things i want
there's things i think i want
there's things i have
there's things i wanna have..."

WTF?!! Super Shelbulous or what?!! OMG it can totally house my guitar I won from a music magazine in a Beatles competition. The Hello Kitty Fender guitar bag goes for US$84.99.


And a Hello Kitty Fender guitar strap too?? Man bet they sent a unit to Lisa Loeb. Sanrio please send me one too!! I promise to learn the guitar after that..

Argh!! To die for: OK-lah these are definitely affordable (US$6.99).. someone please buy me a pack. Please. I'll really love you. Really.

"i'm just looking
i'm not buying
i'm just looking
it keeps me smiling..."

ME LIKES!!

P.S., disclaimer: images courtesy of Sanrio

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...