Monday, May 21, 2007

old bday pics

Parentals got me this. Thank you Sophiekins for being so efficient with time and reserving the LAST black mace keyring unit at the Manchester outlet. I HEART Giles!!





I know-lah not really counted 'cos she gave me a budget and I selected my gifts myself but I love them!! The ring houses a red gloss so I needn't worry 'bout lippy when I go clubbing as long as I slip this onto my finger :)



Actually she gave me a cute purse filled with moolah 'cos she knows I'm a picky gift-getter which I hate to admit I am. So now I got myself a nice pretty present and I super-duper LOVE it *giggles*



So afew days post birthday and afew days into pre-exam fright, my darling babydolls of friends came toodling over with a cheese fruitcake from Cizz & Friends. Cizz is this great cheesecake shop in Jalan Laswi, Bandung that houses like a multi-racial range of cheesecake.


I had leftover skinny candles. Doesn't it look so CUTE with a capital Q!!


Making wishy-wish-wash...


And potong cake...

Wahoo!! I'm liking this year a little more now :)


2 comments:

Sophie said...

Whatever to hearting me biatch? Do you know how many times I had to take the damn photo seeing as ur picky when it comes to that? - But I do understand cos Martin's a shit photographer and I was basically you in Spain. *sniggers*

shelbybaby said...

sophiekins: heart you heart you :P please continue to help me buy stuff!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...