Wednesday, May 23, 2007

now i understand vintage

I never understood why people wore vintage. I mean I knew they wear it 'cos it's HIP, URBAN and it's the only place you can get stuff which are sorta, like, one-of-a-kind. But I really like wearing new sh*t. That is 'till my life took a 360 degree change. Look at this dress!!




I don't care what people think of Lindsay Lohan. Because I don't. All I know she is one spicy hot chica!! She HOT siut!! By golly she sure gives this rainbow dress the ultimate killer combination it needs.


THIS NUMBER IS SO ME. IT'S THE PONCY-PONCY DRESS I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR ALL MY LIFE. I'D TRADE MY SHOTGLASS COLLECTION FOR THIS.


Meet the mad scientist behind this heavenly creation: Herve L Leroux aka Herve Leger. I HEART YOU Monsieur Leger or Leroux or whatever. Please make me a dress like that. I promise I'll drop 4 stones just so I'd look Lohan-ly.


P.S, disclaimer: images courtesy of Celebrity Crunch, Herve Leger

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...