Friday, April 13, 2007

(in space voice): nuffnang, we have a problem!

I don't understand but I just CANNOT paste that nuffnang ad onto the sidebar thing. And I've tried it a million times here, there, everywhere. When I preview.. *zip* NOTHING!! I'm getting so frustrated because the Blogger tutorial they offer is kind of umm misleading(??) and weird and uncomprehendable by a person like me who knows absolutely NUTS about html. And my email to their administration keeps getting UNDELIVERED. WTF?? Why is the world against me on this?? It's my freakin' birthday tomorrow and Long Case is on Monday. Can't someone up there just give me a f*cking break??

And I might totally be losing out on winning a pink PSP.

OH G*DDDDD...

P.S: Where got easy??

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...