Thursday, April 05, 2007

*bisou* worthy

"there's things i want
there's things i think i want
there's things i have
there's thing i wanna have..."
Not this though: Louis Vuitton Tribute bag. Am I the only person on earth who does not understand this thing??


ME LIKES BIG TIME!!

(msn)
moi: OH you are sooo welcome to get me a chanel black enamel bangle from capsule collection :)
Ah Yung: hmmm... sounded like "blah blah blah.. blah blah blah"... for all i know.. that could be a fancy name for sh*t
moi: sh*t to you treasure to me
Ah Yung: same diffmoi: *pouts*

I super like this Chanel ceramic watch in white. I know everyone Rolex this and Tag Heuer that but this Chanel piece is so classic!!

Totally fascinated by Vuitton's floral headband. They cost RM1,500 a piece though. Dddy's probably think I paid a semester's tuition fee for rags tied to a metal wire.

Vuitton corset. Need I say more?

I think Gucci, KLCC people are real imbeciles!! I've asked them a million times 'bout this triple buckle belt which is featured in every major fashion magazine on earth and the morons de la morons sales assistants there say they've not heard of such thing. Gucci really ought to educate their shop people.

Leather Paule Ka frock. Brilliance!
I'm dying to get a really nice Evil Eye pendant. This one rocks.
Knightress in shining D&G armor. ME LIKES. Don't care what other people think. I'd wear it to my prom if I could turn back time.



P.S, disclaimer: images courtesy of Vogue UK March 2007, Time Style Spring 2007

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...