Saturday, February 10, 2007

*bisou* worthy

"there's things i want
there's things i think i want
there's things i have
there's things i wanna have"

I need a Bottega Venetta bag. I think I saw one in lilac or was it baby pink in the shape of a cute boxey tote. I would really like one of those. People say the leather is soft like a gay baby's bottom. Oooh..


Look at this postbox looking bag from Marni. I love it!! It's so retro like those stiff bags Thai children carry to school.
Aaah.. the Lulu Guinness Penny bag. ME LIKES!!

I'm super in lurrve with the new Chanel Lucky Charms line.
This is OH SO ME. A Gucci black doctor's bag. My stethoscope would look so sexy being housed in this patent heaven.

AAAARGH Christian Louboutin pill clutch!! *pengsans*

OMGGG Christian Louboutin Aionoeud clutch!! This is seriously to-die-for. Seriously. *die*


LK Bennett's Tess. Cute or what?!!

"i'm just looking
i'm not buying
i'm just looking
it keeps me smiling"



ME LIKES!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...