Wednesday, January 03, 2007

*bisou worthy / just looking

"there's things i want

there's things i think i want

there's things i have

there's things i wanna have..."





I'm very very into bubble-skirts lately. I don't care if they make my legs look funny. I think it's a darling cut and super Shelbulous :) This BCBG Max Azria number is totally made for a sunshiney garden wedding party.





Another bubble tier-ish BCBG Max Azria in gold/bronze. Super splendid for a wedding dinner and totally cute!!


Now don't say I tak support local flavour OK. I would totally buy this William Ooi number but I would have to chop them peasant sleeves off 'cos I really think with such a heavy bottom the last thing you need is to emphasize your arms as well.


I am in dire need of a Chanel necklace. Seriously. Calling all charitable folks out there..!!


Whoahhh what a pretty piece of croc Hermes Birkin. It's the price of a PJ apartment or a Kota Bharu bungalow. OMG. How can a beg fetch such a price? Still I like it oh-so-very-much.


Punk toenails in Chanel Black Satin.


Remember my Guess knock-offs. Found the original Vuitton ad.

"i'm just looking
i'm not buying
i'm just looking
it keeps me smiling..."
ME LIKES!!

P.S: images courtesy of Harper's Bazaar M'sia December 2007


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...