Monday, December 25, 2006

sweep this way


"When I was young I'd listen to the radio, waiting for my favourite song..."


The modified tap. New technology to compliment old technology.

OK finish makan liao. Now off to Ciwalk Pet World to buy me a pet!!

WTF?? Seriously-lah only little ang-moh children and The Biscuit (Ally McBeal) would actually buy frogs for pets. Why pay when you can catch them for free in longkangs or paddy-fields? And whadya have here...??

:D

Miss MasMas and Miss IyanIyan were fussing over the monkeys. I ain't gonna buy a monkey. I'm no Ross (F.R.I.E.N.D.S) and we're not gonna sing 'Lion Sleeps Tonight' in chorus with that thing on my shoulder. We'll leave that to the pros at Warner Brothers.


Also will NOT get a hamster. They breed like nobody's business and stink like nobody's business too. I'm not ready to set up a rodent halfway house.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...