Tuesday, December 19, 2006

hoho-whore

Miss MasMas and I went over to Istana Plaza to get our Thai fix and spotted this random christmas cheer. I mean OK-lah from far they're like a bunch of Santa-clones doing their annual car-hohoho-ling. But if you look just a little closer...


I seriously feel this is so WRONG. How you wanna explain to little children after this scarring image?? Your very own blow-up-Santa-'friend' for those who craves some nooky from the jolly rosy-cheek. Guess even Santa likes abit of meat sometimes. Out with the Oreos!!


Thai Express The Curve also got but dunno why I only ever do Thai Express when I'm here. I am a big fan of their Nam Manao (Thai Limeade) and range of curry 'cos they don't skim on the santan.


Miss MasMas fighting with her boyfriend. I never have issues like that.


How is it that I don't have a neck? Why can't I just miraculously wake up thin?

Tip to people-people: It is not advisable to stock on mango salad 'cos they ferment over time. Yalorrr during my credit-card food moments I bungkus-ed, like, 5 servings of mango salad only to find them all jeruk-like just 3 DAYS later. Had to stuff them into my mouth anyway 'cos got no money to buy fresher food.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...