Thursday, December 14, 2006

ben’s bitches : national disservice is *bisou* worthy

(sms)
Miss KosKos: shob mr hotstuff in bubur pak umar here in front of me
Later in the day...
Miss KosKos: sh*lbs mr hotstuff in seruni NOW

(conversation)
Miss GraGra: Tadi ada mr hotstuff-lho
Miss FloFlo: Sh*lby, tadi gw nampak mr hotstuff

What th..?! Do people actually think I give a flying f*ck that they saw Mr Hotstuff roaming around the hospital corridors?? I don’t f*cking care ‘cos I’m choking in Neurology and it’s not even funny. OMG whoever thought the brain could be so freakin’ complicated?? I figured I could cope anyhow… I mean I’ve been coping all the while. Wahh I thought WRONG. Today Dr ThamTham insinuated that I should stop being all lazy and stuff and freakin’ buck up. WAH!! I, like, sleep 3 – 4 hours a day and every minute I’m awake I’m constantly trying to understand the f*cking pathophysiology of stroke or the diagnostic criteria of Parkinson’s disease. I can’t help it that I’m a MORON. I am-lah and I know he noticed it too especially since everyone in my mini-group are crap-ass GENIUSES. They are-lah. I mean just the other day Dr ThamTham gave us a bunch of signs & symptoms and asked us to diagnose the disease. I had just begun to ‘think’ when someone called out “Takayasu disease”. And it’s correct wor. TAKAYASU?? TAKAYASU?? How on earth can someone even piece those bits of information together and weave them into the diagnosis of Takayasu?!! *sigh* You can imagine my horror. I know I will always have lots to learn and will continue to learn them but I’m just so embarrassed at how idiotic I seem in front of Dr ThamTham. Everytime he shoots me a question I turn silent. And this Saturday he’s gonna do a comprehensive Q&A to assess everyone’s performance. If I don’t deliver there goes my marks-lah!! Sh*t.

My only solice is Project Runway.

G*dd I’m seriously knackered. Despite my immediate urge to succumb to my butterfly chair for a quick nap, I decided to clear my wardrobe up instead. Now all that’s left are some Carrefour plastic bags filled with crap (why do I have so much bloody junk??) to sort and 2 giant plastic storage tupperwares to rid of.

Ben and b*atches. Whole posse of 'em too.

Decided to play Ben's Bitches: National Disservice as I stacked my underwear. My favourite song in the album is ‘Excuse Me, Mr Policeman’. They are cuh-razy-lah that Ah Ben (vocals & guitar) and his b*tches: Ah CK (vocals & bass) and Ah Azmyl (vocals & drums). I’ve heard of them (they’re underground) but never thought Miss ChewChew knew Ah Ben from koo-nee-sam-taii ago. Miss ChewChew and him dated, if I got my facts right, eons back. It’s a small world after all, non? Well she definitely knew him and the rest of us got to meet him, Ah CK and Ah CJ (web director and supposed roadie) when we were in Luna Bar. Ah Ben was such a babydoll.. he titip-ed Miss ChewChew a copy of their album for me free-of-charge even though I had meant to pay for it (RM5 is STILL money y’know). Alas I never got the chance to watch them play in Paul’s Place ‘cos their gig schedules never fall on my holidays. C’est tragedie!! There is a hidden track called Berbulu that is excellent wei. Ah CK writes about it in his blog (which I believe is practically dunzo liao):

i personally like this song i just wrote.. it has a lot of humble touch to it.... my BM suck.. but i still try very hard to make this song rhyme...can't figure the right words... you can see the sequence..i'm practically trying to patch the lyrics in words that rhyme.. but..the rhythm is f*cking cool.. it has all Malay and a bit of Latin touch.. if i crank it to become a semi punkrock..this song is going to kick ass......”
Key: Am,E,F
Semasa berjalan-jalan, Kotekku berasa gatal,
Aku 'check' seluar dalam, Rupanya berhutan tebal,
Kerana Kotek berbulu, di dalam banyak kutu,
Perempuan merayau-rayau, Semua jalan semacam bangau,
Mengaru di rantau rantau Selatan yang sudah busuk
Kerana puki berbulu, di dalam banyak kutu,
Walaupun, BM ku 'lau yar' Lyric macam sekolah rendah,
Aku tetap terus mencuba,Menyanyi macam orang gila,
Metallica :Call of Ktulu (song title), rambut panjang mesti ada kutu
Seluar ketat, kotek berbulu, 'groupie' banyak, puki berkutu,
Inilah lagu BM ku,Yang ditulis untuk bapak lu,
Dia punya kotek sudah busuk Kerana dia ada banyak bulu..
Berbuluuuuuu”
:D

P.S: OMG I just discovered today I left my ATM card in the machine when I was withdrawing my money yesterday. OMG. My heart stopped. I rushed from Istana Plaza (whilst shopping, which is how I discovered I hadn’t the card with me… thank the Lord for the act of shopping) to the hospital ATM corner. I almost cried. What if someone decided to use my ATM card to do credit purchases online or in shops?? My money for rent was due anytime now and if the jerk got to it first… how am I gonna explain to Mmmy that I was just so F*CKING STUPID to have left my ATM card in the machine and cost the family like thousands of ringgit?!! When I finally got to security, the guard pulled out from the back cupboard a stack of ATMs inches tall. Whoah. Guess a lot of people tend to forget their ATM cards after gleefully withdrawing money too. My ATM card was there and no money missing. *PHEW* Thank the heavens!! Will be charity-friendly this week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...