Wednesday, October 04, 2006

just looking

"there's things i want
there's things i think i want
there's things i have
there's things i wanna have..."

While I was hibernating in Indon, LeSportsac decided to do me one up by producing PINK TOKIDOKI (Citta Rosa). PINK TOKIDOKI. OMGGGGG.. for the life of me there should be some kinda warning radar letting chicks know 'bout news like these. Ya ampunnn they look so divine and now my other tokidoki just looks bleurgh :P

Denaro in Citta Rosa


Buon Viaggio in Citta Rosa


Bella in Citta Rosa

All the while, I patiently await my St Louis Jr GOYARD (Yes you sucker-folks, me gonna get her very own Goyard-lho. Me so happy!!) to arrive from Le Petit Paris...


Christmas seems so far away. Come December come!!

Absolutely crushing on this Juicy Couture Liv suede clutch in tan

HEAR HEAR!! Juicy couture velour make-up organizer is soo soo HOT!! I can mati.

Some more got umbrella that can protect me from rain or shine in absolute style. I so HEART Juicy!!

And the Juicy charms.. OH THE CHARMSSS!! Arghhhh..!!

Somebody buy me something!!

ME LIKES!!

P.S, disclaimer: images courtesy of LeSportsac, Goyard, Juicy Couture at Neiman Marcus.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...