Monday, October 09, 2006

ayo

I’m in so much trouble. At least I think I’m in so much trouble. The problem I had with the nuclear department has just become more complicated. It all started ‘cos I went home for the holidays and missed the nuclear department workshop. I guess it’s just my plain crappy luck that the nuclear department decides to host their VERY FIRST workshop (only a freakin’ 2 hour lecture) after a year of NOT having any (!!) during my group’s rotation. So this cuh-razy doctor-in-charge decides to go on a power trip by banning whoever that missed the workshop from attending the department. *rolls my eyes* Now he’s making life even more miserable for the lot of us by making MORE rules that would delay us from being able to enter the department ‘till eons later. I don’t know if anything I’m saying makes sense ‘cos I’m just so confused and lost and frustrated and all those crappy emotions. I don’t know how to solve this. F*ck-lah… the longer this problem persists, the longer I have to stay in Indon.

Some ch*ba* luck I have-lah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...