Friday, September 22, 2006

just looking

"there's things i want
there's things i think i want
there's things i have
there's things i wanna have..."

I've seen this egg thing somewhere. Basically you can grow a plant in this egg thing. Real cool plants like herbs and sh*t not like taugeh or something lame like grass or lalang. How adorable.


This is my ULTIMATE FAVOURITE. You can get it in Urban Outfitters or Gadgetshop. I SO THE REGRET not getting myself one. It's so chirpy and pleasant and the best thing to wake up (other than your lover). Someone please make my day and buy me one!!


Ayo *me pengsans*

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. LIFE IS GLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

"i'm just looking

i'm not buying

i'm just looking

it keeps me smiling..."

ME LIKES!!

P.S., disclaimer: images courtesy of Urban outfitters

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...