Friday, June 30, 2006

you friend me or not?

I met someone today.

That someone turned out to be a new friend.

A new friend I believe I would like to keep for very long.

It has been such a crazy week. And ever since the whole so-called armageddon bit with Mr Orange, today has been the return of a fun-filled joyful outing. New friend might have saved me. I’m not sure if it meant that I grew up in 3 hours but a lot of perspective changed in 3 hours. Boys ARE indeed from Timbuktoo. They speak a whole different language than us girls. This is weird. I actually am SO OK with everything. Maybe ‘cos now I GET it. I’m not in constant questions or confusion or fighting with myself. After the talk, the two sides of me decided to reconcile and give this ‘friend’ thing a try.


"Show me what it's like
To be the last one standing
And teach me wrong from right
And I'll show you what I can be
Say it for me
Say it to me
And I'll leave this life behind me
Say it if it's worth saving me"
...Nickelback; Savin' Me...

Mr Orange must think I’m so nuts. Haha. I know Miss ChongChong thinks I’m nuts. I never stopped thinking I was nuts *giggle*

Now's the hard part: I’ve got to ask him out and rekindle the friendship that I miserly pushed away.

P.S: Laundry Bar saved the day. People should really go there to talk about things. They get solved like *snap* Guess it would help to bring productive company too ;)
P.P.S: Miss Twin-Hana and Miss Twin-Ziah's (they're twins) father passed away afew days ago. This is very very horrid. I've met him. He's a sweet man. It was lung cancer which metastasized to the brain. They only managed to get it diagnosed accidentally via X-ray and by then, it was already in the end stage. I realized something very important: life's too short to shut people out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...