Saturday, April 15, 2006

my MAKE BELIEVE birthday

It starts off with a late wake-up at approximately 9 am. I let myself slowly seep into the lavender soak before getting ready to go OUT. In my make-believe birthday, my hair’s the perfect get-outta-bed-Kate-moss-cum-Sienna-Miller look. I slip into this gorgeous Nina Ricci satin-trim dress


… and fasten on Daslu’s peach-coloured resin clover necklace.


I grab my Chloe Paddington bag before jumping…


… into a Lulu Guinness print cab to see an Andy Warhol exhibition in an independent art gallery somewhere. I mingle mingle with artsy-fartsies and ooh-aah over my favourite pop-artist’s latest work as I sip Rose Moet and nibble on lobster kebab. It’s time for luncheon with some friends so I totter over to a cute little vogue cafĂ© where they serve their ala cartes on Cynthia Rowley plates...


... with Mike Schneider cutlery.

After lunch, I meet up with my photographer friend Paolo Roversi where he takes a HOT portrait of me looking like this:

There’s just something in his lighting and the way he allows the colour to depict virtue and refined strength. He makes her eyes look like it’s beckoning you to come closer. Nice. I like I like!! I quickly then rush to a Marc Jacob’s spring/summer runway show where I am seated in the second row alongside Rachel Bilson and Nicole Richie. We make small talk and I get invited to hang out with them next week (glee!!). I peer into the goodie bag and gasp silently: it’s a beautiful MJ poppy cuff.


Later that night, I put on my Mikimoto Milano-Starfish necklace ...


...and Crislu Simply Divine ring for some serious bling-bling effect.

I pack my Nokia 7380...

... into my Juicy clutch in gold ...

before getting picked up in my Sitting Pretty frock...

+ Riva twisted mesh Jimmy Choos slingbacks (like, hello, the female legs' best friend)
to the city’s most famous club. My name is on the VIP list and we skip crowds into the lounge. I party hard and get absolutely pissed out at the end of the night. I stagger into my home where I sober up to start opening presents:
Hello Kitty VGA Digital Camera

'I'm a Gabrielle' T-shirt (Desperate Housewives)

Missoni fragrance
Miumiu quilted handbag
molton,Goldie Smudgable liquid eyeliner

Molton Brown Celestial Maracuja Bathing Nectar

Hollywould satin clutch
Squint armchair

Chanel chinese umbrella


Gap cotton flower-print luggage

Chloe oversized bow belt
And the grand finale...

Fendi B Bag!!
P.S., disclaimer: images taken from: E luxury, Net-a-porter, Gap, ABC, Vogue US April '06, Elle US April '06)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...