Tuesday, April 25, 2006

here pussy pussy pussy

(Dopod)

Damn I'm tired. I did score a nap just now but I still feel wiped out. Ah Rmandha and Miss RusRus are asleep beside me and Ah Nggun just woke up... I'm due to administer Magnesium Sulfate into my patient's left butt cheek. I alternate between butt cheeks every 4 hours. Her BP is still high as f*cks despite. Damn. I need someone to give me a good shoulder and back massage. Hurts like f*cks.

3 weeks have gone by. Whoah. Sometimes I feel the amount of work I do here (Cibabat hospital: satellite) in 3 hours can actually top the amount of work in those 3 weeks at Hasan Sadikin accumulated. Crazy huh?

The first week in Hasan Sadikin was fun: just training (that I regret not paying too much attention to). 2nd week was us being stationed in the Gynecology Clinic. For those who are a big fan of the female genitalia, the Gynecology Clinic is indeed a pussy heaven. I came face to face (literally) with at least 15 sick pussies a day. There was an episode on 'Sex and the City' once regarding Samantha's greying pubes which left her traumatised. Now I can imagine what horrors it might have brought her. Grey pussies are um... ancient looking. I just hope I get hitched before the bush down there starts greying out: at least I'd have scored myself a Tiffany!! Contraception & Family Planning Clinic hasn't been too stressful either. The awesome thing about Contraception Clinic is we get probably 4 patients, at most, a day. How cool is that?!! Mostly we spend our time yabbering crap with each other or eating. Although I did use this opportunity to learn up on contraception... since so many of people I know are using it. Now it's the real deal: delivering little ones into this almost f*cked up world. Funny how it's not as ooh-ahh-miracle-schmiracle as I expected it to be. It's more of being concerned to keep both the mother and baby alive. Sometimes you get so caught up in the tension of the situation that you forget to enjoy the little joys life could bring.

Abit the chun technology for a village hospital right?

Us hanging out in the OBGYN polyclinic awaiting patients

What we usually do in polyclinics: meddle with sms!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...