Monday, February 06, 2006

"U G L Y you ain’t got no alibi you UGLY"

Plastic has been quite the revelation. On some level, I was even proud to be me. If there’s one lesson I’ve learnt now is to be EXTREMELY grateful for the way I look. Being in Plastic has helped catalyse my love-myself campaign. Which is great really ‘cos I AM trying to build my confidence. Phew. For all those times when I felt that happiness came in the form of Britney’s nose and not my stumpy bridgeless tap-looking THING... here’s a 17 year-old girl who possesses no nasal septum + columella. Meaning she does not have that cartilage that separates one nostril from the other. Meaning she has ONE nostril. Just a singular hole in the middle of her face. Crap. Bet she’d kill to have my stumpy snout. Then there’s this man who after a dental infection suffered from bacterial tissue invasion leaving him with a hole on the face that functions as a mouth and nose. Something I would call the Hello Kitty phenomena. After primary reconstruction he doesn’t look as scary as he did before but he still looks somewhat bizarre. I’m thinking it sure sucks to be him. I used to think my pussy was so FAT and I wish I had those flat modelesque ones and here comes this 60 over years old lady with no labia. In simple terms, no pussy lips. Guess having my FAT pussy don’t seem so bad anymore. Also there’s this girl with giant nevis (moles) on her eyes making it look like she permanently has shades on. After a skin flap and skin graft from her thigh, they’ve replaced the space with her own skin leaving a little of the side of nevi as her ‘eyebrow’. Despite not having permanent black eyes, I really think the residents should have taken into account that she’s a young girl… they kinda left the brows on too thick. They look like Shin Chan’s (!!). Anyway the consultant has pointed this out and a secondary reconstruction has been scheduled. Phew. Don’t even get me started on the cleft lips and palates.

All them tragedies in the third world country and people wanna make their chests look like pomelos.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...