Tuesday, November 15, 2005

has it just been a day?

(Dopod)

So right now I'm waiting for our group's turn to get our fingerprint recorded as we'll be using it as our "work" punch card. Dunno if it's a cool thing or the mere contrary. Traces of slick / dampness / dust could unqualify our scan and render us absent. Twice no-show equals d.o (drop out).

I'm still quite lost in terms of Bahasa Indonesia conversations after 4 years of being sheltered in the English program. I can't even begin to imagine how I'm going to survive case reports and so forth. Our attitude accounts for 30% of our marks. Oh dear. I'm so lazy and barely understand anything to be able to construct productive questions!! There goes-lah.

Made a couple of new acquaintances (Miss Mumu, Miss RusRus, Miss WiWi, Miss HilHil, Ah Hath) from my own group. Ah Octa's the group leader so it's pretty automatic he tries to be friendly with me. Ah Fit's the best. He's our group E president and his company is endearing. He makes me feel very much part of the group n the conversations flow quite well. I don't think the 2000 batch is pleased we're joining 'em and I foresee some bits of trouble having to work with them if ever required.

I can't wait till it's time to go home. Have a bunch of sh*t to read up: cataract, refraction, differential diagnosis of red eye. A lot for the few mere hours I have left today.

9 hours later and I'm waiting for my bakmi ayam jamur to get all tah-pau-ed in the hospital canteen. I'm so tired and frustrated... Mostly because I didn't sleep a wink last night owing to overwhelming anticipation and jetlag residue. I know why doctors can get so cranky. I feel like lashing out on someone already. Thank goodness I stay alone. What the f*ck??!! It's already 16.15 and no sign of the bakmie. I mean my soto ayam lamongan's been sitting beside me for the past 20 mins. So f*ckg tired. Just wanna hit home, pop in a dvd as I munch my tele meal... Take a nap, do my work and if I'm lucky, snooze for an hour before having to get ready for the next day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...