Sunday, October 16, 2005

"i'll sell my soul, what is it worth?"

What’s really ironic about bulan Ramadhan here is that fellow pengamen and pickpocketeers are all out to kumpul duit for Raya. Take Damri bus rides par example… during regular months, at most, there’s be 2 rounds of pengamen doing their begging business. During Ramadhan I counted up to 5 separate performances per ride. Like whoah. And I’ve never encountered pickpockets till recently. The first time happened when I was on the way to Rumah Mode. The front passenger seat beside the driver’s was empty so I chose to sit there when suddenly someone from the back hopped into the space next to me. I thought that was mighty weird ‘cos there was loadsa space at the back and yet he chose to menyempit with me. His accomplice then pretended to drop change and me, being the good Samaritan that I am, bent down to help pick the coins up during which the f*cker on my left had his hand poking from under his rucksack and reaching towards my bag pocket. MUTHA F*CKA. Thank goodness I’m always alert during angkot rides so I realized what was going on and shoved his hand away. Thing is I didn’t dare make more of a fuss ‘cos I didn’t want him to, like, follow me home or whatever out of spite. I thought that in the Pickpocket’s Handbook 101 there should have been a statement mentioning: when discovered, flee immediately. He must have not read that page ‘cos he had the bloody CHEEK to continue sitting beside me for a whole 15 mins before getting off!! M*CHAUHAI!! Second occasion was when I went to shop for Dddy’s sarung pelikat in Pasar Baru. The lady sitting right opposite me almost kena. She was fortunate to be vigilant. The gang tends to work in a large group comprising of about 6 to 7 idiots where they’d collectively naik the angkot and menyempit with the passengers creating diversion as their accomplice get the groove on. And you’d think people would be better-behaved during the holy month. Hah!!

Decided to drink. Trying to finish up my Bacardi before the year ends. Having trouble sleeping-lah. Should have had a couple since yesterday or the day before. Maybe I'll watch Madagascar before tucking into bed. Sigh.

(msg)
Ah TKL: Heard tat koas 27 ppl in a large group, then sub div into 3 small groups. Think dif 2 hv 2 kpbi in a small group.. 1 step at a time, Just do ur best

How crappy. Lagi tak boleh tidur sekarang.

Miss PalnaPalna’s organizing a S*bucks Halloween party at the end of the month. Quite exciting since about 100 pax invitations are going to be issued out. I’m invited. So is Miss ChongChong, Miss ChewChew, Miss TanTan and Miss WongWong. The costume theme is scary so right now I’m planning to get Sophiekins to send me a hat so I can go as a Death-Eater. I mean that’s the scariest a witch can get, right? I told her to invite loadsa eligible bachelors and when I say eligible I mean eligible for MOI: Chinese, late 20s, good job, non-weirdo and hopefully h-h-h-HOT. She asked me if I got any ideas on choosing the emcee and I totally think Shon would suit the bill and he wouldn’t even cost much since he’s just a finalist in the UVJ competition but she doesn’t know who he is. People totally do NOT watch enough television. Next, I thought that guy Adam from 8tv would be pretty appropriate except I forgot his name and thought it was Aaron or Daniel. Close what Adam.. Aaron / Daniel :P Miss PalnaPalna’s like the Samantha (of Sex and The City fame) of our group since she does PR for S*bucks so we get a lot of in for numerous S*bucks parties. Not like it matters to me since I’m never around. Wah getting abit tipsy liao. Good hehe.

I went and asked a question on an online tarot service and the results damn kau chim*hkan man… question: is he interested in me?

The card at the top left represents how you see yourself. Nine of Swords (Cruelty):
Debilitating mental anguish or ill health. Being dragged down by the dishonor of others. Participation in a shameful or regrettable act. Inescapable guilt, mistrust, and doubt. May indicate a death or other catastrophic loss.

The card at the top right represents how you see your partner. Three of Wands (Virtue), when reversed:
Pride and arrogance. Convincing oneself that the ends justify the means. A great act of betrayal set in motion. Sinking to the level of an opponent. The vain quest for glory and a personal spotlight. Charity or friendship offered with intent of material gain.

The card in the center left represents how you feel about your partner. Ten of Wands (Oppression):
Success and gain, leading you to take on a burden greater than you can carry. Noble leadership transformed, through lack of restraint, into tyranny. The crushing weight of ultimate responsibility. Having spent their fuel, the engines of creation grind to a halt.

The card in the center right represents what stands between you and your partner. Wheel of Fortune, when reversed:
An unexpected turn of bad luck. A broken sequence of events. Outside influences for the worse. An inescapable descent due to Fate or Karma. Great changes taking place as a result of earlier actions that cannot be taken back. Misfortune, failure and reluctance to use free will.

The card in the lower left represents how your partner sees you. Two of Wands (Dominion):
Established power and influence over others. Setting goals and a vision for the future. Coming to grips with the impact of past decisions, considering the current state of affairs, and developing a plan of action. Responsible leadership.

The card in the lower right represents what your partner feels about you. Ten of Cups (Satiety), when reversed:
Dissipation, debauchery, and stagnation. Taking one's good fortune for granted. Problems in domestic and social matters. A false love or infatuation, leading to a lack of fulfillment.

The card in the center represents the present status or challenge of the relationship. King of Swords, when reversed:
The dark essence of air, such as a gray sky: A mature leader of unyielding ethics and absolute authority. An incorruptible judge, whose devotion to the letter of the law cannot be swayed by emotion, mercy, or exigent circumstances. Perfect clarity of thought, excessive use of force, and mastery of language as a tool for deception. One who, like a great tyrant, inspires not love or devotion, but fear, respect, and obedience.

Aiya in summary means this relationship damn chiarlat-lah. F*ck.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...