Friday, October 21, 2005

just looking

"there's things i want
there's things i think i want
there's things i have
there's things i wanna have"


Don't you know: PINK is the NEW BLACK?!



Motorola H500 in Pink. Out of stock at Carphone Warehouse and I can't find another place that stocks this gem. Don't know if it's worth back-ordering.


Motorol V3 Hot Pink Razr. Calling for Pre-Orders as you read. Pretty damn fine piece of metal if you ask me.

The Little Pink Book 2006. The ultimate feng-shui accessory to multi-dating.

iPod Erotica. For all my personal rainbow needs. Just the shade gets me all umm... slippery. Need you ask more?

"i'm just looking

it keeps me smiling..."

ME LIKES!!

P.S (disclaimer): images courtesy of Carphone Warehouse, Handbag

2 comments:

greekgaylolita said...

I certainly agree..

The Megan said...

ooooooooooh i heart pink stuff too... already have the pink ipod (mini), but loving the super-cute li'l pink book... can't wait! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...