Sunday, October 30, 2005

departure lounge

SO the journey begins post-yoga. I didn't cry. Good for me.
Miss ChewChew is amused with my pain.
Wahhh!! So keng-chow cool...!!

Wahhh!! So keng-chow cool...!!

Cool-leh??

Cool-leh??

Kekeke... the waitress thought we'd be amused with the fact she drew a heart-shape out of coffee foam. Must be some waitress-joke we didn't get.


Me digs in... ITADAKIMASU :P

Ah Zaiderama digs in...

Ah Zai scoffs it all up...
Departure Lounge
*cappucino*croissant*travel guides*travelogues*
B-G-20, Block B,
Jln PJU 1/43,
Aman Suria Damansara,
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel/Fax: +603-78033418
Boarding hours: Mon - Fri: 1000 - 2100, Sat/Sun/Pub Hols: 1000 - 2100
P.S: While at Mayang Mas...


I've always loved this sign. Dddy pointed it out to me long time before. It's the most hilarious thing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...