Saturday, September 17, 2005

these are a few of my favourite things...

"When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad..."

So. I bought some stuff. And I wanna talk about them.


First up is this awesome Miss Selfridge dress. Strapless. Empire waist (sorta). Diamante crystals embellishment. Cotton lace lining. Indian motif. It’s so pretty and even the length is great ‘cos it’s of the Petite range. The only problem is I CANNOT fully zip it up. There’s approximately an inch of gap which means I have to lose an inch of freakin FLAB or I’d never be able to wear it ever!! Other than that, it’s just SOOO gorgeous. I might never have an occasion suited for it but it’s gonna sit really prettily in my wardrobe. Sure have loadsa frocks like those in my wardrobe.


Secondly, the pink Guess heels. Dusty pink. Satin. Ruffled. Stilettos (ugh). Net finish. The moment Sophiekins and I laid our eyeballs on them, we immediately exclaimed to each other: Louis Vuitton KNOCK OFF!! And a darn good one too. Sophiekins already has one but not as intricate as Guess’ and hers is purple. The Guess version is real good. Although I will have problem walking delicately in them. Sophiekins says that there was a study out that some female feet have special arches that makes them a natural with heels, e.g. Sarah Jessica Parker. I used to be able to run in heels too back in the Brighton days. It’s been 6 years since and I’ve lost all ability to even be dainty in them.



Thirdly, a couple of Evita Peroni hair accessories. This will make the French chignon less problematic and time-consuming when I commence my internship soon. They’re so good. Cuties too.

Fourth up, my cutie pair of flat gold pumps. They’re from Topshop and they’re knitted!! How awfully adorable is that?? I already have a pair of green ones that I bought in Manchester when the family was there in February but gold with sequins make them SO much dressier.
LOVES IT!!
Absolutely *bisou* worthy!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...