Wednesday, August 03, 2005

"we've got the land but they've got the view!"

I am absolutely crushing on the Ligne Cambon line. I really don’t know why I’m always absolutely late when it comes to couture hype ‘cos the range launched in April 2004 and now it’s wayyy past April plus a year later. I’m really interested in the bucket bag, fuelled by the fact Miss KeaKea also has one, but now that I’ve seen the pocket pouch, that’s really nice too. So since I don’t think I’d be going to the UK anytime soon, I will have to march over to KLCC pronto ‘cos there’s a Chanel boutique there and I hope that Malaysians aren’t too into the Ligne Cambon range despite the overdrive in magazine publicity which will leave me a choice or 2. I mean I’ve been seeing the ad around for awhile now (Aiya what the heck, it’s been a year! What am I saying?) and I thought it was real cute but feeling the supple lamb hide on my skin, as Miss KeaKea asked me to hold onto it while she puts her Gucci boots on, in the parking space of Albert Docks unleashed my passion to own one for myself!! It’s a tie with her admiring my Dior Girly reporter bag. She told me she had been eyeing the white logo against black but she couldn’t get one in Manchester and had to settle for the black against black. I want the black logo against pink but it might not be available anymore. Wish me luck!!

Another thing I’m crushing on is Modest Mouse’s The View. WHAT A TUNE!! Oh my goodness I could feel the blood rush through my vessels in the most tumultuous manner as the drums hit the riffs in the beginning of the song.

“As life gets longer, awful feels softer,
Well it feels pretty soft to me,
And if it takes shit to make bliss,
Then I feel, pretty blissfully”
Literary genius!! I am so so in love with this song really. I know it’s so lame to only ever discover the band off an episode in OC but hey what’s a village girl like me to do? It’s darn fortunate for them that I even get the opportunity to listen on. Anyway I hope I get to go to the U.S sometime soon ‘cos I really have loads of CDs to stock up on and especially band merchandise :)

P.S, disclaimer: image courtesy of Ebay

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...