Friday, November 05, 2004

"some people live for the fortune.. some people live just for the fame"

I cannot study. Nothing seems to want to register into my brain and all my eyes are doing are skimming the surfaces of my notes. “All I wanna do is have some fun before I die says the man next to me out of nowhere” hehe, no, all I wanna do is go home. I think my tolerance threshold for this place shortens come every next semester. You’d think it would be the other way around but noooo… it just doesn’t work like that. The word resistance does not apply to good ole Jatinangor. And I’m not even that much of a home-sick person. Things weren’t this bad back in Brighton & Liverpool. Actually things weren’t at all horrid.. but here. Oh here. Aiya it’s 4.30 am, better continue reading. Sigh.

I should throw more parties!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...