Wednesday, October 27, 2004

skinny pants

It’s the 2nd week I am fasting and sometimes I feel so weak that I think, should I just close my eyes, I could drop dead. And there’s a box of steamed chocolate brownies in my refrigerator just calling out to me, I can feel their shrieks travel down my spine. Miss KosKos calls them the call of the devil. Therefore I must refrain. Things are going pretty well till now. I dropped 1.5kg since my first weigh-in last week. But that’s just water weight. So really, it’s nothing to be beaming about. I’m so dehydrated that I would drink my own piss. I have this size 10 pants I bought from MNG that I have to hold double breaths if I want to zip them up. I love them pants to death but they are wayyy too small for me. I don’t know why I even bought it considering the fact I have to shove my stout thighs in them for 15 minutes before it can ride up my ass. FAT girls always have a small-sized pants lying discreetly in their wardrobe for their ‘one-day-when-I-am-thin’ day. They usually don’t work towards the ‘goal’ but it’s just there… sitting patiently for THE day to come. Like as if, one day miraculously we’d wake up thin and slip them in like powdered gloves onto fingers. Mine has been a wardrobe resident for about 2 years now. It’s a black knee-length corduroy Capri with cargo pockets by MNG.

I should start exercising.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...